NTT Docomo Inc (DCM.N)
8 Dec 2016
* NTT Docomo has identified additional 20 billion yen ($176 million) in cost cuts for second fiscal half, primarily in area of customer service - Nikkei
AMSTERDAM/LONDON Vimpelcom is undertaking the telecom industry’s most radical overhaul to date, weaning itself from declining revenues from voice and data to focus instead on mobile Internet services such as banking, taxis and messaging, its executives said.
* Says it repurchased 2 million shares for 5.1 billion yen in total in October
* Dispute with DoCoMo still under litigation (Adds lawyer comment, details on dispute)
MUMBAI Ousted Tata Sons Chairman Cyrus Mistry said on Tuesday any "insinuations" he mis-handled a dispute with Japanese telecoms firm NTT DoCoMo Inc were baseless, ratcheting up a war of words with the Tata Sons board. | Video
MUMBAI, Nov 1 Tata Sons ousted Chairman Cyrus Mistry said on Tuesday that any insinuation that he had mis-handled a drawn out dispute with its Japanese telecom partner NTT DoCoMo Inc were baseless, ratcheting up the war of words between the two feuding sides.
* Announces close of business and capital alliance with NTT Docomo Inc on Oct. 28
* NTT Docomo's group operating profit appears to have risen 25 percent on year to 580 billion yen ($5.54 billion) for first half ended in September - Nikkei Source text: http://s.nikkei.com/2e7zTTx Further company coverage:
MUMBAI/DELHI Ratan Tata, patriarch of one of India's most influential families, will take over as interim chairman of Tata Sons after the salt-to-software conglomerate's board ousted Cyrus Mistry, who had sought to shake up the firm's management.
* Mistry's Shapoorji Pallonji family may contest move - CNBC (Adds comments from source on group executive council)