E I du Pont de Nemours and Co (DD)
28 Apr 2017
Dow Chemical Co forecast better-than-expected revenue for the current quarter and said it would expand four key consumer businesses, which will be part of a new firm created after its proposed merger with DuPont .
* Operating EPS $1.04 vs est $0.99 (Adds outlook; CEO comments)
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 27 Seeds and chemical maker Dow Chemical Co, which is merging with DuPont, reported a much bigger quarterly profit from a year earlier, when the company recorded charges of $824 million.
FRANKFURT, April 27 German chemicals giant BASF said it would continue to push for acquisitions to shore up its crop protection business, after the antitrust-related sale of assets from the merger of Dow Chemical and DuPont left it empty-handed.
* Expects to incur pre-tax charges of $326 million, comprised of $293 million of asset-related charges, $33 million in severance costs in 2017 - SEC filing
Chemicals and seeds producer DuPont , which is merging with Dow Chemical Co , reported a better-than-expected profit for the seventh straight quarter, helped by a rise in seed sales, sending its share up 3.5 percent.
* Says targeting August close for Dow deal (Adds CEO comments)
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.38 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
April 25 Chemicals and seeds producer DuPont , which is merging with Dow Chemical Co, reported a slightly lower quarterly profit, hurt partly by one-time charges associated with their $130-billion merger.
|Dow Chemical Co (DOW.N)||$62.80||-0.39|
|BASF SE (BASFn.DE)||€89.46||-0.52|
|3M Co (MMM.N)||$195.83||-0.28|
|Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD.N)||$140.50||-0.60|
|Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)||$55.68||+0.26|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$102.26||-0.42|
|Emerson Electric Co. (EMR.N)||$60.28||-0.55|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$18.82||+0.05|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$131.14||+1.26|
|Ingersoll-Rand PLC (IR.N)||$88.75||-0.50|