E I du Pont de Nemours and Co (DD)
22 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$61,711.16|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||916.28|
- Chemicals maker DuPont expects its agriculture business to grow this quarter as farmers buy seeds and insecticides after a delayed start to planting season in North America, which hurt the company's revenue in the first quarter.
* First-qtr operating profit $1.58/share, in line with estimates
April 17 - Chemicals maker DuPont reported a 57 percent fall in first-quarter net income due to the sale of its performance coating business, which added almost $2 billion to earnings in the year-earlier quarter.
BRUSSELS, April 4 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
- A federal appeals court on Thursday threw out a $919.9 million jury verdict that favored DuPont Co over the alleged theft of its trade secrets related to a fiber used to make Kevlar bulletproof vests.
April 3 - E I du Pont de Nemours and Co : * U.S. appeals court voids $919.9 million judgment that had been in favor of
* Stamp to be most valuable object by weight, size ever sold
- Chemicals maker DuPont said it expected severe cold weather and storms in North America and business disruptions in Ukraine to hurt its first-quarter earnings and revenue.
March 10 - Chemicals maker DuPont said it expected severe cold weather and storms in North America and business disruptions in Ukraine to hurt its first-quarter earnings and revenue.
BRUSSELS, March 7 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
|3M Co (MMM.N)||$138.89||+0.27|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$38.60||-0.11|
|Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD.N)||$119.17||+1.62|
|Baxter International Inc. (BAX.N)||$72.38||-0.77|
|The Boeing Company (BA.N)||$127.55||-0.27|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$103.69||+1.05|
|Emerson Electric Co. (EMR.N)||$68.70||+0.11|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$31.77||-0.17|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$93.34||+0.16|
|Ingersoll-Rand PLC (IR.N)||$57.99||+0.32|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Alpha Street Research
"The Economy Matters" Report for DD@@PB: the economy's impact on DD@@PB's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.