E I du Pont de Nemours and Co (DD_pa.N)
17 Oct 2016
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.38per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, Oct 3 EU antitrust regulators have resumed their investigation into the $130 billion merger of U.S. chemicals giants Dow Chemical and DuPont after the companies provided data they had been asked for.
BRUSSELS EU antitrust regulators have halted their scrutiny of Dow Chemical Co and DuPont's proposed merger while the companies provide more information regarding their $130 billion deal.
BRUSSELS, Sept 9 EU antitrust regulators have halted their scrutiny of Dow Chemical Co and DuPont's proposed merger while the companies provide more information regarding their $130 billion deal.
* On September 2, 2016, Dupont And Dow mutually agreed to grant european commission an extension of 10 working days in connection with its phase ii review.
WASHINGTON, Aug 23 The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing in late September to discuss the mergers of Dow Chemical Co and Dupont Co as well as China National Chemical Corp's purchase of Syngenta AG, committee chair Charles Grassley said in a statement on Tuesday.
* Japan's Teijin is set to make two polyester film joint ventures with Dupont into wholly owned subsidiaries - Nikkei
* Dow and DuPont statement regarding phase II review by European commission
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.38per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
DuPont reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit as lower costs boosted margins, and the chemicals and seeds producer forecast a 50 percent jump in third-quarter operating earnings as it steps up its cost-cutting efforts.
|Dow Chemical Co (DOW.N)||$54.10||--|
|BASF SE (BASFn.DE)||€80.50||+0.69|
|3M Co (MMM.N)||$169.50||--|
|Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD.N)||$134.44||+0.05|
|Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)||$48.18||--|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$86.33||--|
|Emerson Electric Co. (EMR.N)||$50.11||--|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$13.80||--|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$108.96||--|
|Ingersoll-Rand PLC (IR.N)||$65.76||--|