E I du Pont de Nemours and Co (DD_pb.N)
21 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$64,711.79|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||905.95|
- Dow Chemical Co averted a proxy fight with Dan Loeb's hedge fund, Third Point LLC, by agreeing to add four independent directors to its board, sending its shares up as much as 4.5 percent.
Nov 17 - Crop-devouring armyworms are showing increasing resistance in some U.S. farm fields to a popular type of genetically modified crop that should kill them, scientists said on Monday.
- Dow Chemical Co raised its asset sale target by as much as 42 percent to $8.5 billion and increased its share buyback plan by $5 billion, as it looks to thwart hedge fund manager Daniel Loeb's push to split the company.
- Shares of Axalta Coating Systems Ltd , a car paint company sold by DuPont to Carlyle Group LP , rose as much as 7.4 percent in their trading debut, valuing the company at about $4.8 billion.
Nov 12 - Shares of Axalta Coating Systems Ltd , a car paint company sold by DuPont to Carlyle Group LP, rose as much as 7.4 percent in their trading debut, valuing the company at about $4.8 billion.
Nov 12 - Shares of vehicle paint maker Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, sold by chemical maker DuPont to Carlyle Group LP last year, rose as much as 7.4 percent in their trading debut, valuing the company at about $4.8 billion.
LONDON, Oct 30 - Chad Holliday, the former chairman of Bank of America and DuPont widely credited for his sustainable energy vision, will become the first American chairman at Royal Dutch Shell, an oil major with tense relations with green groups.
* Expects continuing headwinds in agriculture in Q4 (Adds Breakingviews link)
(Adds Fairmont Royal York Hotel, Montupet, Burger King Worldwide, Enel Green, HCA, DuPont, TUI, Vodafone)
- DuPont said there were "competitive advantages" in keeping its businesses together after higher operating margins in five of its seven units helped the company report a slightly better-than-expected quarterly profit.
|3M Co (MMM.N)||$160.16||+0.80|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$43.81||+0.03|
|Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD.N)||$145.15||+2.47|
|Baxter International Inc. (BAX.N)||$72.44||+0.45|
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$132.78||+1.08|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$106.45||+4.36|
|Emerson Electric Co. (EMR.N)||$65.59||+1.38|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$37.26||+0.33|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$98.23||+1.50|
|Ingersoll-Rand PLC (IR.N)||$63.47||+0.45|