Deere & Co (DE)
26 Jun 2017
* Has purchased Mazzotti, a privately-held sprayer manufacturer based in Ravenna, Italy.
* Deere & Co files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2tre8p5) Further company coverage:
LONDON, June 12 (IFR) - Citigroup has appointed Niraj Shah as co-head of industrials for its corporate and investment banking in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Deere & Co said on Thursday it would buy privately held German company Wirtgen Group for about $4.88 billion to expand its road construction operations as it looks to cut down its dependence on its slowing farm business.
* Deere shares up 3.1 pct premarket (Adds details, background, analyst comment, updates shares)
June 1 Deere & Co said on Thursday it would buy privately held road construction company Wirtgen Group for $5.2 billion including debt.
* Deere & Co - deal with Wirtgen Group estimated to give annual run-rate synergies of about EUR100 million by 2022 - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2shpQmu) Further company coverage:
* Deere to acquire the Wirtgen Group, the global leader in road construction equipment
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.60 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK U.S. stocks rose but closed below their session highs on renewed concerns about Donald Trump's presidency, after two new reports related to a federal investigation into possible coordination between Russia and Trump's election campaign. | Video