Deere & Co (DE.N)
24 Jul 2017
BRIEF-Deere & Co says June retail sales for 2WD tractors in U.S. & Canada Agriculture up single digit percent
* Deere & Co - June retail sales for 2wd tractors (< 40 pto hp) in u.s. & canada agriculture up single digit percent
* DGAP-ADHOC: WACKER NEUSON SE: KRAMER AND JOHN DEERE AGREE TO FORM A STRATEGIC ALLIANCE FOR AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT
* Has purchased Mazzotti, a privately-held sprayer manufacturer based in Ravenna, Italy.
* Deere & Co files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2tre8p5) Further company coverage:
LONDON, June 12 (IFR) - Citigroup has appointed Niraj Shah as co-head of industrials for its corporate and investment banking in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Deere & Co said on Thursday it would buy privately held German company Wirtgen Group for about $4.88 billion to expand its road construction operations as it looks to cut down its dependence on its slowing farm business.
* Deere shares up 3.1 pct premarket (Adds details, background, analyst comment, updates shares)
June 1 Deere & Co said on Thursday it would buy privately held road construction company Wirtgen Group for $5.2 billion including debt.
* Deere & Co - deal with Wirtgen Group estimated to give annual run-rate synergies of about EUR100 million by 2022 - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2shpQmu) Further company coverage:
* Deere to acquire the Wirtgen Group, the global leader in road construction equipment