Dena Bank (DENA.NS)
* Says reduced Marginal Cost Based Lending Rate (MCLR) by 5 basis points for 3 months, 6 months & 1 year tenors from 1st July, 2017.
* Gets members' nod to raise capital of INR 18 billion through QIP
* Reduces interest rates on home loans above INR 3 million to INR 7.5 million by 5 basis points Source text: [Dena Bank reduces interest rates on home loans above Rs 30.00 Lakh to Rs 75 Lakh by 5 basis points and for loans above Rs 75 Lakh by 10 basis points w.e.f 15.06.2017.] Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, June 2 The Reserve Bank of India has initiated "prompt corrective action" (PAC) for state-run Dena Bank over its high bad loans and negative return on assets, the lender said in a stock exchange filing on Friday.
* Says RBI initiated prompt corrective action (PCA) for Dena Bank in view of high net NPA and negative RoA
* Dena bank reduces marginal cost based lending rate (MCLR) for various tenors from 1st June, 2017
* Says ties up with Maruti Suzuki India Limited(MSIL) for retail financing of manufactured vehicles Source text: [Dena Bank Ties Up with Maruti Suzuki India Limited(MSIL) for Retail Financing of Manufactured Vehicles] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Videocon Industries says classification of co's loan as NPA by Dena Bank hurt co's stock price
* Videocon industries clarifies on news item, "Videocon hits 20 pct lower circuit for the second session on loan repayment worries"
* Says has approved raising CET1 capital upto an amount of 18.00 billion rupees in one or more tranches Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* March quarter net loss 5.75 billion rupees versus net loss of 3.26 billion rupees year ago