D.R. Horton Inc (DHI)
13 Jan 2017
D.R. Horton Inc , the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit and its slowest growth in orders in nearly three years, sending the company's shares down 4 percent in premarket trading.
* Shares down 4 pct premarket (Adds details, background, shares)
* D.R. Horton Inc qtrly sales order backlog increased 8 pct to 11,475 homes and 9 pct in value to $3.4 billion
Nov 8 D.R. Horton Inc, the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported an 18.7 percent rise in quarterly profit as it sold more homes.
BRIEF-DHI Mortgage Company Ltd enters into a third amendment to second amended and restated master repurchase agreement
* D.R. Horton Inc unit DHI Mortgage Company, Ltd., entered into a third amendment to second amended and restated master repurchase agreement
Toll Brothers Inc's home orders in the third quarter rose the most in two years, and the company joined other large U.S. homebuilders in posting big jumps in quarterly revenue, underscoring steady growth in the U.S. housing market.
* Homebuilder stocks boosted by strong new home sales data (Adds background, share movement)
* Announced launch of freedom homes, new brand focused on offering "affordable" homes specifically for the active buyer
July 22 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Adeptus Health, Chipotle Mexican Grill and Yadkin Financial, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Chicago Bridge & Iron Co : Baird cuts to neutral * D.R. Horton Inc : BofA Merrill cuts to neutral from buy * Humana Inc : Wolfe Research raises to outperform * Community Bank System Inc : Sandler O'Neill cuts to
PulteGroup Inc said on Thursday it has appointed three new directors to its board as part of a settlement deal with Elliott Management Corp, the hedge fund founded by billionaire Paul Singer.
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$44.46||+0.03|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$35.81||-0.24|
|PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM.N)||$19.19||+0.18|
|NVR, Inc. (NVR.N)||$1,700.00||-3.63|
|Centex LLC (CTX.N)||$25.48||+0.09|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$31.02||+0.10|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$2.28||-0.17|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$3.00||--|
|M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC.N)||$26.51||+0.08|
|Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH.N)||$13.31||+0.07|