D.R. Horton Inc (DHI)
19 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$8,076.71|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||364.47|
- Lennar Corp, the second largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a better-than-expected 47 percent jump in quarterly profit as it sold more homes at higher prices, and its shares rose as much as 6 percent in premarket trading.
Sept 17 - Lennar Corp, the second largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a better-than-expected 47 percent jump in quarterly profit as it sold more homes at higher prices, and its shares rose as much as 6 percent in premarket trading.
Sept 3 - Toll Brothers Inc is finally feeling the pinch as a steep rise in home prices discourages even the most affluent Americans from buying its luxury homes.
- Toll Brothers Inc's quarterly income more than doubled as the largest U.S. luxury homebuilder sold more homes at higher prices. | Video
Sept 3 - Toll Brothers Inc's quarterly income more than doubled as the largest U.S. luxury homebuilder sold more homes at higher prices.
- D.R. Horton Inc , the No.1 U.S. homebuilder, said it had to offer discounts in the third quarter to boost sales in Chicago, a particularly bleak spot in a weak U.S. housing market.
* D.R. Horton shares down 10 pct, PulteGroup down 3 pct (Adds PulteGroup results, executive comments, updates shares)
July 24 - D.R. Horton Inc, the No.1 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 28 percent rise in third-quarter homebuilding revenue and the company said orders rose 25 percent.
- D.R. Horton Inc and PulteGroup Inc , the two biggest U.S. homebuilders, said a tight supply of homes is helping them to raise prices, suggesting that the market is regaining strength ahead of the crucial spring selling season.
* Horton's orders rise 57 pct from preceding quarter (Adds details, background; updates shares)
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$41.03||-0.35|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$33.76||-0.50|
|PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM.N)||$18.82||-0.26|
|NVR, Inc. (NVR.N)||$1,166.99||-4.81|
|Centex LLC (CTX.N)||$25.73||-0.07|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$33.46||-0.33|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$3.94||-0.08|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$4.00||+0.50|
|M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC.N)||$27.45||-0.39|
|Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH.N)||$18.61||-0.30|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (DHI). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of D R HORTON INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.