D.R. Horton Inc (DHI)
18 Aug 2017
* Q3 average closing price $293,100, up 1 percent compared to prior year - conf call
No.1 U.S. homebuilder D.R. Horton Inc reported its slowest growth in orders in three quarters on Wednesday even as it grapples with higher labor and lumber costs.
* Shares fall as much as 3.9 pct (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
* D.R. Horton, America’s builder, reports fiscal 2017 third quarter earnings and declares quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share
July 26 D.R. Horton Inc, the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a 16 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher home sales.
Forestar Group Inc scrapped its merger agreement with investment firm Starwood Capital Group on Thursday and said U.S. homebuilder D.R. Horton Inc would buy a 75 percent stake in the company.
June 29 Forestar Group Inc scrapped its merger agreement with investment firm Starwood Capital Group on Thursday and said U.S. homebuilder D.R. Horton Inc would buy a 75 percent stake in the company.
* D.R. Horton and Forestar announce merger agreement to create a leading national land development company
* Forestar announces agreement with D.R. Horton and terminates Starwood merger agreement
June 29 Forestar Group Inc said on Thursday it had agreed to sell a 75 percent stake in the company to U.S. homebuilder D.R. Horton Inc and scrapped its merger agreement with investment firm Starwood Capital Group.
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$51.88||-1.00|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$44.00||-1.29|
|PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM.N)||$25.28||-0.16|
|NVR, Inc. (NVR.N)||$2,683.55||-66.19|
|Centex LLC (CTX.N)||$25.50||-0.03|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$38.15||-0.48|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$2.02||-0.06|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$2.05||--|
|M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC.N)||$32.02||-0.41|
|Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH.N)||$15.59||-0.41|