D.R. Horton Inc (DHI)
28 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$7,876.25|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||364.47|
- D.R. Horton Inc , the No.1 U.S. homebuilder, said it had to offer discounts in the third quarter to boost sales in Chicago, a particularly bleak spot in a weak U.S. housing market.
* D.R. Horton shares down 10 pct, PulteGroup down 3 pct (Adds PulteGroup results, executive comments, updates shares)
July 24 - D.R. Horton Inc, the No.1 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 28 percent rise in third-quarter homebuilding revenue and the company said orders rose 25 percent.
- D.R. Horton Inc and PulteGroup Inc , the two biggest U.S. homebuilders, said a tight supply of homes is helping them to raise prices, suggesting that the market is regaining strength ahead of the crucial spring selling season.
* Horton's orders rise 57 pct from preceding quarter (Adds details, background; updates shares)
- D.R. Horton Inc , the top U.S. homebuilder, reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit as a short supply of houses on the market allowed it to raise prices.
April 24 - D.R. Horton Inc, the top U.S. homebuilder, reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit as it charged more for its houses, and said orders rose 9 percent.
- A resurgent U.S. housing market has created an unforeseen land shortage that could take the shine off an otherwise promising year for homebuilders.
April 15 - A resurgent U.S. housing market has created an unforeseen land shortage that could take the shine off an otherwise promising year for homebuilders.
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$37.64||-0.79|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$31.73||-0.59|
|PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM.N)||$18.55||-0.18|
|NVR, Inc. (NVR.N)||$1,129.39||+7.98|
|Centex LLC (CTX.N)||$26.13||-0.06|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$33.68||-0.52|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$4.29||-0.13|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$4.13||-0.30|
|M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC.N)||$28.04||-0.55|
|Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH.N)||$17.79||-0.52|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for DHI: the economy's impact on DHI's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Trading Report for (DHI). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.