D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI.N)
21 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$8,478.54|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||322.26|
- D.R. Horton Inc almost tripled its quarterly profit by selling more homes at higher prices and forecast an even better second half of the year as a recovering economy encourages more Americans to buy houses.
* Shares up as much as 8 percent (Adds details, CEO comment, analyst quote; updates shares)
NEW YORK, April 26 - D.R. Horton, Inc. : * Climbs 6 percent to $26 in premarket after Q2 results
- D.R. Horton Inc , the No.1 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 173 percent jump in quarterly profit and said the spring selling season was off to a strong start, sending its shares up 6 percent before the bell.
April 26 - D.R. Horton Inc, the No.1 U.S. home builder, reported a 173 percent jump in quarterly profit and said orders for future sales rose 34 percent.
NEW YORK - A home builder has asked a federal appeals court to throw out a National Labor Relations Board ruling, citing Friday's decision by another appeals court that President Barack Obama violated the U.S. Constitution when he filled three board positions using recess appointments in January 2012.
NEW YORK, Jan 30 - A home builder has asked a federal appeals court to throw out a National Labor Relations Board ruling, citing Friday's decision by another appeals court that President Barack Obama violated the U.S. Constitution when he filled three board positions using recess appointments in January 2012.
Jan 30 - Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BB' rating to D.R. Horton, Inc.'s (NYSE: DHI) proposed offering of $400 million principal amount of senior notes due 2025 and $300 million of senior notes due 2020. These issues will be rated on a pari passu basis with all other senior unsecured debt. Net proceeds from the notes offerings will be used for general corporate purposes.
- D.R. Horton Inc's quarterly profit more than doubled as it managed to sell more homes at higher prices, leading the No. 1 U.S. homebuilder to forecast a good spring selling season.
* Shares rise as much as 11 percent (Adds details from conference call)
|PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM.N)||$23.05||-0.56|
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$42.47||-0.75|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$33.56||-0.41|
|NVR, Inc. (NVR.N)||$1,000.12||-1.33|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$36.01||-0.60|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$5.84||-0.18|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$5.92||-1.08|
|Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH.N)||$21.75||-0.98|
|M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC.N)||$38.59||-0.27|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (DHI). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Market Edge
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.