D.R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)
24 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$6,908.18|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||323.57|
- D.R. Horton Inc and PulteGroup Inc , the two biggest U.S. homebuilders, said a tight supply of homes is helping them to raise prices, suggesting that the market is regaining strength ahead of the crucial spring selling season.
* Horton's orders rise 57 pct from preceding quarter (Adds details, background; updates shares)
- D.R. Horton Inc , the top U.S. homebuilder, reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit as a short supply of houses on the market allowed it to raise prices.
April 24 - D.R. Horton Inc, the top U.S. homebuilder, reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit as it charged more for its houses, and said orders rose 9 percent.
- A resurgent U.S. housing market has created an unforeseen land shortage that could take the shine off an otherwise promising year for homebuilders.
April 15 - A resurgent U.S. housing market has created an unforeseen land shortage that could take the shine off an otherwise promising year for homebuilders.
* Shares rise as much as 10 pct (Adds CEO quote, analyst comment; updates shares)
Jan 28 - D.R. Horton Inc, the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a 4 percent rise in orders in the first quarter as housing demand picked up after slowing over the summer.
Dec 10 - D.R. Horton Inc is temporarily suspending its practice of reserving mineral rights beneath new homes it sells in Florida, according to a letter from the company to the office of the Florida Attorney General.
- U.S. employers can use arbitration agreements to require employees to resolve disputes on an individual basis, a federal appeals court has ruled, marking a victory for companies and a setback for labor groups
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$39.51||+1.32|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$33.20||+1.03|
|PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM.N)||$18.99||+0.42|
|NVR, Inc. (NVR.N)||$1,068.21||+33.81|
|Centex LLC (CTX.N)||$25.66||+0.08|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$34.78||+1.12|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$4.57||+0.10|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$4.43||-1.63|
|M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC.N)||$28.31||+0.82|
|Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH.N)||$19.09||+0.36|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Trading Report for (DHI). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.