Walt Disney Co (DIS)
26 May 2017
BRIEF-Naked Brand Group says Bendon and Holdco will consummate a reorganization, immediately prior to consummation of merger
* Immediately prior to consummation of merger, Bendon and Holdco will consummate a reorganization
Walt Disney Co Chief Executive Bob Iger has revealed that hackers claimed to have access to an unnamed upcoming movie and have demanded a ransom, the Hollywood Reporter said on Monday.
* Disney chief Bob Iger says hackers claim to have stolen upcoming movie - The Hollywood Reporter
* Indexes down: Dow 0.25 pct, S&P 0.11 pct, Nasdaq 0.1 pct (Updates to open)
A decline in subscribers and higher programming costs at cash-cow ESPN weighed on shares of Walt Disney Co on Tuesday, overshadowing a quarterly profit that topped Wall Street estimates.
May 9 A decline in subscribers and higher programming costs at cash-cow ESPN weighed on shares of Walt Disney Co on Tuesday, overshadowing a quarterly profit that topped Wall Street estimates.
* Walt Disney Co says currently expects fiscal 2017 capital expenditures will be about $0.2 billion lower than fiscal 2016 capital expenditures of $4.8 billion
* The Walt Disney Company reports second quarter and six months earnings for fiscal 2017
May 9 Walt Disney Co reported an 11.4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by the success of its latest fairy tale adaptation "Beauty and the Beast" and strength in the company's theme park business.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, May 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Symetra Life Insurance Company's (Symetra Life) Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) rating at 'A'. Fitch has also affirmed the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of Symetra Financial Corporation (Symetra) at 'A-' and the ratings of all outstanding debt. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A complete list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation follows t
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.OQ)||$27.03||-0.30|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)||$26.95||-0.28|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX.N)||$99.07||-0.30|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX_w.N)||--||--|
|CBS Corporation (CBS.N)||$61.57||-0.03|
|CBS Corporation (CBSa.N)||$63.65||0.00|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIAB.OQ)||$35.13||+0.21|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIA.OQ)||$38.40||0.00|
|DreamWorks Animation LLC (DWA.OQ)||--||--|
|News Corp (NWSA.OQ)||$13.42||+0.21|