Walt Disney Co (DIS.N)
ANAHEIM, California - The mobile technology that helps Walt Disney Co theme park guests beat lines and pay for Mickey Mouse ears at the company's flagship resort in Florida will expand in some form to other Disney resorts, Chief Operating Officer Tom Staggs said.
* Says unit signs deal with Disney in Shanghai that allows unit to use Disney characters in its products
- Walt Disney Co on Thursday named its parks and resorts' executive vice president of marketing, Leslie Ferraro, as president of its fast-growing consumer products division.
May 7 - Walt Disney Co on Thursday named its parks and resorts' executive vice president of marketing, Leslie Ferraro, as president of its fast-growing consumer products division.
* Indexes off: Dow 0.6 pct, S&P 0.9 pct, Nasdaq 1.4 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
- Walt Disney Co's quarterly revenue beat analysts' expectations, helped by increased spending by visitors at its theme parks and strength in the company's TV networks business. | Video
May 5 - Walt Disney Co's quarterly revenue beat analysts' expectations, helped by increased spending by visitors at its theme parks and strength in the company's TV networks business.
* Indexes off: Dow 0.5 pct, S&P 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 1.3 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
* Futures off: Dow 61 pts, S&P 7.25 pts, Nasdaq 23.25 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
May 5 - Walt Disney Co reported a 7 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher ad sales and affiliate fees in its media networks business and an increase in spending by visitors at its theme parks.
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.OQ)||$33.96||-0.19|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)||$33.77||-0.24|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX.N)||$84.78||-0.44|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX_w.N)||--||--|
|CBS Corporation (CBS.N)||$62.03||-0.62|
|CBS Corporation (CBSa.N)||$69.25||+0.25|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIAB.OQ)||$67.34||-1.01|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIA.OQ)||$67.89||-0.89|
|Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX.N)||$49.33||+0.17|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (DIS). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
"The Economy Matters" Report for DIS: the economy's impact on DIS's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.