Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA.O)
26 May 2017
* Discovery Communications Inc - CEO David M. Zaslav's 2016 total compensation $37.2 million versus $32.4 million in 2015 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2nFgMEv] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Discovery Communications announces the pricing terms of its cash tender offer for certain outstanding debt securities of Discovery Communications LLC
* Discovery communications announces the pricing terms of its cash tender offer for certain outstanding debt securities of discovery communications, llc
* Discovery Communications Inc says its unit has commenced an underwritten public offering of a new series of senior notes due 2024
* Discovery Communications announces new deal to create shows for Snapchat
BRIEF-Discovery Communications expects constant currency adj. EPS to "grow strongly" in low to midteen range in 2017
* Discovery Communications Inc - expect U.S. affiliate revenue to grow at least mid single-digits in 2017 - Conf Call
* Discovery Communications reports full year and fourth quarter 2016 results
Discovery Communication Inc's UK unit on Tuesday said it had reached a new carriage deal with Sky Plc , ending an impasse over pricing that had risked a blackout of all Discovery channels from Sky's platform.
Jan 31 Discovery Communication Inc's UK unit on Tuesday said it had reached a new carriage deal with Sky Plc, ending an impasse over pricing that had risked a blackout of all Discovery channels from Sky's platform.
Jan 31 Discovery Communication Inc's UK unit said on Tuesday it had reached a multi-year deal with Sky Plc to ensure its channels will still be broadcast on Sky's Platform.
* Agreement also includes Discovery's 4 pay-tv channels in Germany
|CBS Corporation (CBS.N)||$61.57||-0.03|
|CBS Corporation (CBSa.N)||$63.65||0.00|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.OQ)||$27.03||-0.30|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)||$26.95||-0.28|
|Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (SNI.OQ)||$66.70||-0.51|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX.N)||$99.07||-0.30|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX_w.N)||--||--|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIAB.OQ)||$35.13||+0.21|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIA.OQ)||$38.40||0.00|
|Walt Disney Co (DIS.N)||$108.41||+1.14|