Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA.OQ)
* Liberty Global and Discovery Communications renew long-term, comprehensive distribution partnership
* Q2 revenue rose 3 percent to $1.708 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)
* In short-term and medium-term, currency hedging program to minimize foreign exchange impact of Brexit on financial performance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 6 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Total System Services, Ubiquiti Networks and Advance Auto Parts, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * United Rentals Inc : Goldman Sachs cuts to sell from neutral * Weatherford International : Seaport Global Securities raises to buy from neutral * Endo International Plc : Mizuho Securities cuts to underperform from neutra
* For full year ending december 31, 2016 , expects adjusted eps excluding currency effects to grow at least high teens
Discovery Communications Inc , the owner of the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet, reported a 2 percent rise in quarterly revenue as advertising and distribution revenue improved at its U.S. networks.
BRIEF-Discovery communications says committed to cost-savings plan that encompasses a series of actions
* On April 28, 2016, company committed to a cost-savings plan that encompasses a series of actions
BRIEF-CTW Investment Group asks Discovery shareholders to withhold support from Paul Gould and Lavoy Robison at annual meeting
* Ctw investment group asks discovery shareholders to withhold support from directors paul gould and m. Lavoy robison at annual meeting Source text [http://1.usa.gov/1VEs62F] Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* CEO David M. Zaslav's FY 2015 total compensation was $32.4 million compared to $156.1 million in FY 2014
|CBS Corporation (CBS.N)||$54.15||+2.10|
|CBS Corporation (CBSa.N)||$54.65||+2.38|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.OQ)||$24.31||+0.11|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)||$24.89||+0.09|
|Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (SNI.OQ)||$62.63||+0.63|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX.N)||$78.56||+0.68|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX_w.N)||--||--|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIAB.OQ)||$36.56||+1.09|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIA.OQ)||$40.92||+1.06|
|Walt Disney Co (DIS.N)||$92.20||+0.48|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (DISCA). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.