Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB.OQ)
19 Oct 2016
* Increased number of directors serving on board from 10 to 11, appoints Susan M. Swain to board, effective Dec. 7 -sec filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2eeV1Nk] Further company coverage:
Eurosport, Discovery Communications Inc's European sports broadcaster, announced on Monday it has signed a deal to broadcast drone races, joining a number of networks to televise the fledgling sport in which pilots navigate remote-controlled aircrafts at high speeds through aerial obstacle courses.
Oct 17 Eurosport, Discovery Communications Inc's European sports broadcaster, announced on Monday it has signed a deal to broadcast drone races, joining a number of networks to televise the fledgling sport in which pilots navigate remote-controlled aircrafts at high speeds through aerial obstacle courses.
Oct 13 Discovery Communications, which owns networks like the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet, on Thursday became the latest TV company to invest in digital content in an effort to reach mobile viewers.
* Discovery Communications announces $100 million investment and strategic partnership with newly formed digital content holding company: Group Nine Media
* Liberty Global and Discovery Communications renew long-term, comprehensive distribution partnership
* Q2 revenue rose 3 percent to $1.708 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)
* In short-term and medium-term, currency hedging program to minimize foreign exchange impact of Brexit on financial performance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 6 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Total System Services, Ubiquiti Networks and Advance Auto Parts, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * United Rentals Inc : Goldman Sachs cuts to sell from neutral * Weatherford International : Seaport Global Securities raises to buy from neutral * Endo International Plc : Mizuho Securities cuts to underperform from neutra
* For full year ending december 31, 2016 , expects adjusted eps excluding currency effects to grow at least high teens
|CBS Corporation (CBS.N)||$55.99||-0.36|
|CBS Corporation (CBSa.N)||$56.64||-0.61|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.OQ)||$25.56||--|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)||$25.71||--|
|Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (SNI.OQ)||$65.19||--|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX.N)||$87.16||+0.42|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX_w.N)||--||--|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIAB.OQ)||$37.32||-0.19|
|Viacom, Inc. (VIA.OQ)||$41.85||--|
|Walt Disney Co (DIS.N)||$92.75||-0.62|