Dialog Semiconductor PLC (DLGS.DE)
* Says settlement of first tranche of shares to be bought back pursuant to dialog semiconductor plc's share buyback programme Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON/MILAN, July 28 European shares fell on Thursday with Lloyds leading a weaker financial sector lower and disappointing earning updates from firms including oil major Royal Dutch Shell also weighing.
* Ceo says average selling price will remain "relatively stable" this year
LONDON, July 28 European shares retreated on Thursday, weighed down by some weak corporate updates out from the likes of Dialog Semiconductor and oil major Royal Dutch Shell.
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, July 28 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent lower on Thursday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0630 GMT.
FRANKFURT Dialog Semiconductor , the maker of chips used in Apple and Samsung Electronics' smartphones, on Thursday reported a drop in second-quarter sales and operating profit and cut its full-year sales outlook as ongoing softness in the smartphone market continued to weigh.
* Shares indicated to open 8 pct lower (Adds details about outlook, shares)
FRANKFURT, July 28 Dialog Semiconductor , the maker of chips used in Apple and Samsung Electronics' smartphones, on Thursday reported a drop in second-quarter sales and operating profit as ongoing softness in the smartphone market continued to weigh.
* Says company now anticipates revenue for the FY 2016 to decline approximately 15% year-on-year
* Dialog Semiconductor takes distribution agreement global with avnet (news with additional features)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Dialog Semiconductor PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.