Delta Lloyd NV (DLL.AS)
19 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€3,716.52|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||199.33|
* Hans Van Der Noordaa to leave ING to become CEO of Delta Lloyd
* Plans to appoint Hans Van Der Noordaa (53) as new chairman of Delta Lloyd's executive board from January 1, 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AMSTERDAM - Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd has hired external advisors to prepare a bid for the insurance operations of financial services company SNS Reaal, newspaper de Telegraaf reported on Monday.
AMSTERDAM, Aug 25 - Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd has hired external advisors to prepare a bid for the insurance operations of financial services company SNS Reaal, newspaper de Telegraaf reported on Monday.
* Has completed a transaction with Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) to mitigate longevity risk related to its dutch life insurance portfolio
* ABN Amro acted as arranger and joint lead manager on transaction and Rabobank International as joint lead manager
* New business in annual life premiums up 46 pct to 183 million euros (half-year 2013: 126 million euros)
* Binckbank NV: Binckbank sells its interest in Befrank to Delta Lloyd
* Delta Lloyd announces pricing of eur 750 million subordinated perpetual notes
May 8 - Delta Lloyd NV expects to sell more new mortgages this year, its chief financial officer said, filling a void left by the retreat of credit-squeezed banks from the mortgage market in the Netherlands.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Delta Lloyd NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.