Delta Lloyd NV (DLL.AS)
3 Jul 2015
BRIEF-Delta Lloyd completes transaction with RGA to reduce longevity risk related to its Dutch life insurance portfolio
* Completes transaction with Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) to reduce longevity risk related to its Dutch life insurance portfolio
AMSTERDAM, May 19 - Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd's solvency ratio improved to 208 percent in the first quarter, from 183 percent in the same period last year, the company said in a trading update on Tuesday.
* Solid commercial performance and strengthened capital position
BRUSSELS, April 1 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
AMSTERDAM, March 19 - Taiwanese financial group Fubon has taken a 5.23 percent stake in Dutch insurance company Delta Lloyd, the Dutch financial markets watchdog said on Thursday.
* Announces offering of 19.9 mln new ordinary shares via an accelerated bookbuild transaction, which will be launched immediately
BRUSSELS, March 12 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
AMSTERDAM, Feb 24 - Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd's operating profit dropped 12 percent year on year in 2014, it said on Tuesday, blaming lower yields on investments for most of the fall.
* Annemarie Mijer-Nienhuis to be Delta Lloyd's new chief risk officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Delta Lloyd notified that on Jan 14 2015, entities under Delta Lloyd control held shares representing 4.96 pct of co's shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Delta Lloyd NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.