Derwent London PLC (DLN.L)
2 Dec 2016
Nov 10 Derwent London Plc, a central London office developer, said it has decided to proceed with major projects at Paddington and Fitzrovia, as it posted record lettings despite the uncertainty caused by Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
* Derwent - current period has set a new record for lettings, surpassing full year 2015, with 495,300 sq ft in year to date securing 28.3m stg pa of rental income
* Capital & Counties Properties Purchases tower house from derwent london for £67.5m
* Derwent London Plc GDS takes 55,000 sq ft at White Chapel Building - now 75 percent pre-let
* Has sold long leasehold interest in 75 Wells Street W1 for 40.9 mln stg before costs, in line with December 2015 and June 2016 valuations. Purchaser was a private investor Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 11 Real estate investment trust Derwent London Plc cut its rental growth expectations for the full-year, bracing for a fall in demand in the near term sparked by Britain's vote to leave the European Union, sending its shares down about 3 percent on Thursday.
* CEO - not seeing any evidence of evidence of a slow-down in rental growth at the moment Further company coverage:
Aug 11 Real estate investment trust Derwent London Plc said it expected a fall in demand in the near term sparked by Britain's vote to leave the European Union, and cut its rental growth expectations for the full-year.
* Pre-Lets 84,600 sq ft in four office transactions at white chapel building, east london
** Allianz Global Investors' Matthew Hall sells almost all holding in UK housebuilders following the Brexit vote