Doro AB (DORO.ST)
* Q3 net sales 473.2 million Swedish crowns ($52 million), up 6.4 percent
* Johan Andsjö is appointed acting Chairman and Henri Österlund is appointed acting Vice-Chairman. Source text for Eikon:
* Doro Care has signed new framework agreement with SKL Kommentus Inköpscentral AB (SKI)
* Says administrative court (Förvaltningsrätten) has rejected appeal from competitor regarding framework agreement with procurement office of Swedish municipalities (SKL)
* Says effective September 12th, Doro's CEO Jerome Arnaud will assume the position as CEO of Doro Care and its recent Norwegian acquisition, Trygghetssentralen.
* Doro 8031 launched in a joint offer with Telekom Deutschland in the German market
* Q2 net sales 473.5 million Swedish crowns ($55.95 million) versus 423.7 million crowns year ago