DryShips Inc (DRYS.OQ)
30 Nov 2016
* Announces closing of registered direct offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Under terms of agreement, lending bank has agreed to write-off of approximately 50 pct of outstanding principal and interest due
Most shipping stocks pulled back from their eye-popping rally on Thursday after Dryships Inc announced that it raised capital through a share sale and other companies reported results that missed expectations.
* Dryships inc says company has entered into a securities purchase agreement with kalani investments limited
NEW YORK, Nov 16 Shares of U.S. shipping companies shot higher again on Wednesday, causing volatility halts in a number of stocks and raising questions among investors and analysts over the extent of their sharp post-election rally.
* Dryships Inc reports financial and operating results for the third quarter 2016
* Has sold five of its Panamax vessels for an aggregate gross price of $29.4 million
BRIEF-DryShips board determined to effect a one-for-15 reverse stock split of co's issued common shares
* Board has determined to effect a one-for-15 reverse stock split of company's issued common shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Current outstanding balance under company's senior secured revolving facility agreement has been increased to $10.8 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Dryships inc. announces deleveraging transaction and vessel sale