DryShips Inc (DRYS.OQ)
24 Feb 2017
* Dryships Inc re-enters the tanker market, acquires two modern tanker vessels
* DryShips Inc. reports financial and operating results for the fourth quarter 2016
* DryShips acquires its first very large gas carrier with a 5 year time charter attached to an oil major
* Reverse stock split will take effect as of opening of trading on January 23, 2017 under co's existing trading symbol "DRYS" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Dryships exercises first option to acquire a Very Large Gas Carrier with a 5 year time charter attached to an oil major
* Announces closing of registered direct offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Under terms of agreement, lending bank has agreed to write-off of approximately 50 pct of outstanding principal and interest due
Most shipping stocks pulled back from their eye-popping rally on Thursday after Dryships Inc announced that it raised capital through a share sale and other companies reported results that missed expectations.
* Dryships inc says company has entered into a securities purchase agreement with kalani investments limited
NEW YORK, Nov 16 Shares of U.S. shipping companies shot higher again on Wednesday, causing volatility halts in a number of stocks and raising questions among investors and analysts over the extent of their sharp post-election rally.