Duke Energy Corp (DUK)
21 Oct 2016
* Duke Energy reports 96 percent of Hurricane Matthew outages restored; those who can receive power will be restored by saturday night
* Duke Energy - have reduced number of customer outages caused by Hurricane Matthew from roughly 1.4 million to fewer than 60,000 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Duke Energy Corp - About 115,000 customers remain without power - 65,000 in North Carolina and 50,000 in South Carolina due to Hurricane Matthew Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Duke Energy Corp - Duke Energy restores more than a million outages in carolinas; 235,000 customers still without power Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Duke Energy to sell its Brazilian business to China Three Gorges Corporation for $1.2 billion enterprise value
Duke Energy Corp has completed the exit of its international businesses in deals valued at about $2.4 billion, inclusive of debt, the company said on Monday, as it focuses on regulated power markets in the United States.
* Duke Energy - To sell international businesses in Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador,Argentina to I Squared Capital for $1.2 billion enterprise value
* Duke energy - as of 2 pm, about 8,500 customers were without electricity, mostly in areas of volusia county where electric system was severely impacted
* Duke Energy - roughly 1.2 mln customers were affected by Hurricane Matthew; in past 48 hours, Duke Energy has restored about 825,000 outages
Duke Energy Corp's board must face a shareholder lawsuit over its abrupt 2012 firing of its newly installed chief executive, a Delaware judge has ruled.