Duke Energy Corp (DUK)
26 Jul 2017
* Duke Energy unveils plans for its first solar power plants in Kentucky
** British independent fuel distributor Greenergy has agreed to purchase 100 percent of the shares of Inver Energy, an Irish-based independent fuel supplier, Greenergy said in a statement
By Lindsey Kortyka A federal appeals court has declined to review a challenge to a 40-year license granted by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to Duke Energy to operate two hydroelectric plants in North Carolina.
* Duke energy increases quarterly dividend payment by 4.1 percent
* Announced proposed location for a third coal ash reprocessing unit at its cape fear plant in Moncure, N.C. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Duke Energy Corp - entered into a $1 billion credit agreement
* Duke energy and siemens enter innovative agreement for advanced gas turbine technologies
Duke Energy Corp, the biggest U.S. power company by generation capacity, reported a quarterly profit that edged past estimates, partly helped by its acquisition of Piedmont Natural Gas.
May 9 Duke Energy Corp, the biggest U.S. power company by generation capacity, reported a quarterly profit that edged past estimates, partly helped by its acquisition of Piedmont Natural Gas.
* Duke Energy Corp - remains on track to achieve its 2017 adjusted diluted earnings guidance range of $4.50 to $4.70 per share