Deutsche Wohnen AG (DWNG.DE)
21 Jul 2017
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, June 2 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.6 percent higher on Friday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0615 GMT.
May 15 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Q1 increase in FFO I by 11 % to approximately EUR 113 million
* GETEC and Deutsche Wohnen strengthen partnership through the acquisition of Stadtwerke Thale Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says sees 2017 FFO I of 425 million eur including acquisitions already announced
FRANKFURT, March 13 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent higher on Monday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0720 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks:
* Confirms 2017 forecast for FFO 1 to rise to 830-850 mln eur
* Ceo says to focus on organic growth, not m&a; deutsche wohnen not high on my agenda
* dgap-news: deutsche wohnen ag: deutsche wohnen acquires real estate portfolio with almost 4,200 units in berlin
FRANKFURT, Feb 23 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open unchanged on Thursday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0711 GMT.