Deutsche Wohnen AG (DWNG.DE)
* Says sees 2017 FFO I of 425 million eur including acquisitions already announced
FRANKFURT, March 13 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent higher on Monday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0720 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks:
* Confirms 2017 forecast for FFO 1 to rise to 830-850 mln eur
* Ceo says to focus on organic growth, not m&a; deutsche wohnen not high on my agenda
* dgap-news: deutsche wohnen ag: deutsche wohnen acquires real estate portfolio with almost 4,200 units in berlin
FRANKFURT, Feb 23 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open unchanged on Thursday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0711 GMT.
* dgap-news: deutsche wohnen ag: deutsche wohnen ag successfully repurchases outstanding convertible bonds due 2020 for a consideration of eur 467 million Further company coverage: (Frankfurt Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, Feb 22 German property company Deutsche Wohnen is planning to buy a portfolio of several thousand Berlin apartments for more than 500 million euros ($525 million), three people close to the deal told Reuters.
* Successfully places eur 800 million new convertible bonds and cash capital increase with gross proceeds of c. Eur 545 million
FRANKFURT, Feb 21 Property company Deutsche Wohnen will issue 800 million euros ($840 million) in convertible bonds, it said on Tuesday, announcing a capital increase of 500 million euros to refinance its debt and to fund new acquisitions.