Electronic Arts Inc (EA.O)
29 Jul 2016
* 2016 total compensation for CEO Andrew Wilson of $16.7 million versus $11.6 million in 2015
* Roche has also been appointed to EA's compensation committee.
* Says Electronic Arts Inc and Coldwood Interactive, Stillfront's subsidiary, announce development of sequel to Unravel
* Gaap earnings per share $0.50; q4 gaap earnings per share $2.79; q4 non-gaap revenue $924 million versus. $896 million; q4 gaap revenue $1.31 billion versus. $1.19 billion
* Q4 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.50 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
May 10 Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc , known for titles such as "FIFA" and "Battlefield", reported quarterly revenue and profit above estimates, driven in part by its "Star Wars Battlefront" game.
SAN FRANCISCO Fresh off a two-year stock rally and a win with its "Star Wars: Battlefront" title, Electronic Arts Inc is attracting sizeable buy-in from institutional investors who expect the company to keep doing well with shooter videogames.
SAN FRANCISCO, April 12 Fresh off a two-year stock rally and a win with its "Star Wars: Battlefront" title, Electronic Arts Inc is attracting sizeable buy-in from institutional investors who expect the company to keep doing well with shooter videogames.
GameStop Corp , the world's largest retailer of video games, forecast first-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates, blaming a lack of major videogame releases and weaker hardware sales.
WASHINGTON, March 21 The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday rejected Electronic Arts Inc's bid to revive its free speech defense in a lawsuit filed by former NFL players who accused the videogame maker of using their likenesses in the popular Madden NFL series without permission or proper compensation.
|Walt Disney Co (DIS.N)||$95.95||+0.04|
|Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI.OQ)||$40.16||-0.11|
|Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBIP.PA)||€36.72||-0.28|
|Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO.OQ)||$40.18||-0.14|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX.N)||$76.65||-0.97|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX_w.N)||--||--|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥3,282||+90.00|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$56.68||+0.47|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.