eBay Inc (EBAY.O)
9 Dec 2016
* Soros Fund Management dissolves share stake in General Motors - SEC filing
* Executed a co-marketing agreement with ebay mexico to release a new digital auto-classifieds product in mexico
PARIS French online retailer vente-privée expects 2016 sales to reach about 3 billion euros ($3.3 billion), up from 2 billion in 2015, helped by acquisitions and a revamp of top management after pulling out of the United States, its founder told Reuters.
* Ebay Inc - for Q4, company expects GAAP earnings per diluted share from continuing operations in the range of $1.15 - $1.25 - SEC filing
* Ebay Inc recommends shareholders reject "mini-tender" offer by TRC capital corporation
* Report of tech giant's bid for KEB paper stirs fears of market boycott
* Fedex office and eBay have teamed up to bring ebay valet drop-off program to more than 1,600 fedex office retail stores Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [EBAY.O FDX.N]
EBay Inc forecast quarterly revenue and profit for the crucial holiday shopping season largely below market estimates, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
Oct 19 EBay Inc forecast quarterly revenue and profit for the crucial holiday shopping season largely below market estimates, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
* Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.45 from continuing operations
|Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT.N)||$70.08||-0.26|
|Rakuten Inc (4755.T)||¥1,162||+1.00|
|Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)||Rs989.35||+4.70|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$15.78||-0.38|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$166.52||+1.16|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$159.70||+2.11|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$61.97||+0.96|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$77.39||-0.45|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$768.66||+1.33|
|Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)||€15.73||+0.10|