eBay Inc (EBAY.OQ)
* Soros Fund Management dissolves share stake in General Motors - SEC filing
* Executed a co-marketing agreement with ebay mexico to release a new digital auto-classifieds product in mexico
PARIS French online retailer vente-privée expects 2016 sales to reach about 3 billion euros ($3.3 billion), up from 2 billion in 2015, helped by acquisitions and a revamp of top management after pulling out of the United States, its founder told Reuters.
* Ebay Inc - for Q4, company expects GAAP earnings per diluted share from continuing operations in the range of $1.15 - $1.25 - SEC filing
* Ebay Inc recommends shareholders reject "mini-tender" offer by TRC capital corporation
* Report of tech giant's bid for KEB paper stirs fears of market boycott
* Fedex office and eBay have teamed up to bring ebay valet drop-off program to more than 1,600 fedex office retail stores Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [EBAY.O FDX.N]
EBay Inc forecast quarterly revenue and profit for the crucial holiday shopping season largely below market estimates, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
Oct 19 EBay Inc forecast quarterly revenue and profit for the crucial holiday shopping season largely below market estimates, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
* Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.45 from continuing operations
|Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT.N)||$70.49||-0.11|
|Rakuten Inc (4755.T)||¥1,161||+13.00|
|Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)||Rs984.65||+18.25|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$16.14||-0.01|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$165.88||+1.09|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$157.92||+4.07|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$60.97||-0.40|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$78.06||+1.09|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$766.19||-4.23|
|Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)||€15.64||+0.38|