Elektrobit Oyj (EBC1V.HE)
* Assets and liabilities related to Wireless Business Segment will be transferred to Bittium Corporation
* Q4 net sales 67.8 million euros ($77.42 million) versus 59.5 million euros year ago
* Says the company's subsidiary Elektrobit Technologies Ltd, has on Jan. 2 acquired 100 percent of shares of Birdstep Technology Oy
* Sells Birdstep Technology Oy to Elektrobit Technologies Ltd (EB)
* Rationalizes operations in Wireless Business Segment in Finland
* Q3 revenue 52.5 million euros versus 45.7 million euros
* Elektrobit (EB) plans to rationalize its operations in the Wireless Business Segment in Finland
* Says subsidiary Elektrobit Inc entered into settlement with Internal Revenue Service (IRS) concerning tax treatment of impairment of receivables from TerreStar companies
* Says Parrot S.A. has withdrawn the legal proceeding against e.solutions GmbH, a jointly owned company of Elektrobit Corporation (EB) and AUDI
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Elektrobit Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.