Ecopetrol SA (EC)
8 Dec 2016
* Gran Tierra Energy announces two successful strategic acquisitions in the Ecopetrol 2016 bidding round in the Putumayo Basin
* Average production for Q3 of 2016 rose to 723 mboed, an increase of 3.9% compared to Q2 of 2016
* By 2020, at an average price of $50 USD/BL, estimated production would reach 760 mboed, equivalent to a 6% growth vis a vis 2016
BOGOTA Members of Colombia's largest oil workers union will vote on whether to strike in protest of privatizations at state-run oil company Ecopetrol, the union's president said on Tuesday.
BOGOTA, Sept 5 A leftist rebel bomb attack has halted pumping operations along Colombia's second most important oil pipeline, the Cano-Limon Covenas, state oil company Ecopetrol said on Monday.
* Files for potential mixed shelf offering size not disclosed - SEC filing Source: http://bit.ly/2bg5Ubu Further company coverage:
* Minority shareholders have nominated Juan José Echavarría Soto as an independent member of board of directors of company
BOGOTA, July 1 Colombia's state-owned oil company Ecopetrol SA will drill hundreds of new wells in the Rubiales oilfield, depending on crude prices, in a bid to keep the area's output at 135,000 barrels per day, the company's president said on Friday.
BOGOTA, June 23 Colombia's state oil company Ecopetrol offered 20 oil and gas blocks for auction on Thursday, part of a company plan to cut back amid low global crude prices.
HOUSTON, June 13 Latin American national oil companies need crude prices to surpass $55 per barrel to break even, a level that would allow them to invest capital enough to start reverting declining output, according to credit rating firm Moody's Corp.