East Capital Explorer publ AB (ECEX.ST)
1 Jul 2016
SHANGHAI Investors are piling up bets to profit from a fall in the Chinese currency with a variety of creative strategies, raising the risk of a fresh bout of yuan volatility that churned global markets just a few months ago.
SHANGHAI, June 3 Investors are piling up bets to profit from a fall in the Chinese currency with a variety of creative strategies, raising the risk of a fresh bout of yuan volatility that churned global markets just a few months ago.
* Purpose of buyback program is to reduce share capital of East Capital Explorer
* Q1 operating loss 0.2 million euros versus profit 15.9 million euros year ago
* Announces board's proposal for joint termination of the investment agreement
* Announces its intention to initiate a share buyback program
* To sell its entire 63 percent stake in Starman Group to Providence Equity
* Update on ECEX' process to terminate the investment agreement
Feb 17 Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including J Sainsbury, Enagas and EVS Broadcast, on Wednesday. HIGHLIGHTS * J Sainsbury Plc : Exane BNP Paribas raises to outperform from neutral * MTU Aero Engines AG : SocGen raises to hold from sell * National Express Group Plc : Nomura raises to neutral from reduce * Marks and Spencer Group Plc : Peel Hunt raises to hold from sell * Spectris : JP M
* East Capital Explorer (ECEX) and East Capital intend to terminate the investment agreement, whereby ECEX can become a fully independent investment company
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
East Capital Explorer publ AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.