East Capital Explorer AB (publ) (ECEX.ST)
28 Sep 2016
* Says has divested fund holdings for 15.7 million euros ($17.35 million)
SHANGHAI Investors are piling up bets to profit from a fall in the Chinese currency with a variety of creative strategies, raising the risk of a fresh bout of yuan volatility that churned global markets just a few months ago.
SHANGHAI, June 3 Investors are piling up bets to profit from a fall in the Chinese currency with a variety of creative strategies, raising the risk of a fresh bout of yuan volatility that churned global markets just a few months ago.
* Purpose of buyback program is to reduce share capital of East Capital Explorer
* Q1 operating loss 0.2 million euros versus profit 15.9 million euros year ago
* Announces board's proposal for joint termination of the investment agreement
* Announces its intention to initiate a share buyback program
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
East Capital Explorer AB (publ): Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.