Ekinops SA (EKI.PA)
* H1 consolidated net loss 1.7 million euros ($1.9 million)versus loss of 1.4 million euros a year ago
* H1 revenue 7.1 million euros ($8 million)versus 8.5 million euros year ago
* For the first time tens of terabits per second (TBPS) have been transported over 762 kilometers on Orange network was made possible by Ekinops ultra-high capacity optical transmission technology
* New solution supports both passive and active architectures or mixed approaches, in which fronthaul and backhaul combine to enable unprecedented mobile RAN possibilities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Announces launch of its Fronthaul solution for mobile networks
* WIN (Wisconsin Independent Network) serves the states of Wisconsin, Eastern Minnesota and Northern Illinois
* Icelandic operator Mila selects Ekinops 100G solution to interconnect its Reykjavik data centers
* FY revenue 12.2 million euros ($12.9 million) versus 18.3 million euros year ago
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Ekinops SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.