Elekta AB (publ) (EKTAb.ST)
STOCKHOLM, Nov 10 ** Medical technology firm Elekta has won a contract in Denmark worth 74 million Danish crowns ($10.84 million), according to a publication on EU procurement website Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) Link: http://bit.ly/2eNfrdx ** Contract covers purchase of one MR Accelerator for Odense University Hospital and includes a service contract of at least 5 years ** Contract authority is with Medicoteknik, Region Syddanmark ($1 = 6.8236 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Jo
* Says USITC judge in preliminary decision regarding legal process with Varian Medical Systems declares Elekta has not enfringed on patents related to imaging enhanced radiotherapy
* Says GenesisCare continues to expand Spanish cancer services with Elekta
* All India Institute of Medical Science expands cancer care with advanced treatment devices from Elekta Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Sept 1 European shares rose at the open on Thursday, buoyed by a rally in banks and a recovery by commodity stocks after recent falls.
LONDON, Sept 1 European shares rose at the open on Thursday as commodity stocks recovered from recent falls, with a leading index also buoyed by well-received results from Sweden's Elekta to start September on a positive footing.
Sept 1 Sweden's Elekta, a maker of radiation therapy equipment, posted Q1 core profit above forecast and said demand had been good in emerging markets, with China particularly strong.
* Q1 EBITA, adjusted for items affecting comparability and bad debt losses, amounted to SEK 166 m (68)
* Viennese hospitals to improve cancer treatment with Elekta equipment and software
* Reconfirms target to reach an EBITA margin of 20 percent by fiscal year 2017/18.