Eldorado Gold Corp (ELD.TO)
20 Jan 2017
TORONTO, Jan 6 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp said on Friday it has indefinitely shelved expansion plans for its Kisladag mine in Turkey and deferred a decision on developing a project in Brazil, citing lower gold prices.
* Eldorado announces preliminary 2016 operational results and 2017 guidance
TORONTO Two Canadian gold miners shuffled their executive ranks on Friday, as Goldcorp Inc promoted a senior vice president to replace Chief Operating Officer George Burns, hired by Eldorado Gold Corp as chief executive officer.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.03 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Expects to produce between 310,000 - 320,000 ounces of gold per year through 2020 at average cash costs of $490/ ounce in Turkey
* Capital investments remains prudent, and funds are currently being allocated to internal growth pipeline
* Eldorado announces new exploration projects in Romania, Serbia and Brazil
* Expecting to produce a total of 570,000 ounces of gold at all in sustaining cash costs of $930 per ounce and cash costs of $595 per ounce for fy 2016