Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ELDP.NS)
12 Sep 2016
April 19 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
* Says entered into SPA for acquisition of Alternative Investment Market Advisors Private Limited
MUMBAI Indian e-commerce marketplace Snapdeal on Wednesday denied it was in talks for a potential sale, after the Mint newspaper reported the company was in discussions with domestic rivals for a potential sale.
To access the newsletter, copy the following link and paste it in a web browser: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_03222017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 9:30 am: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to speak at 23rd conference of Auditor Generals of Commonwealth Nations in New Delhi 10:30 am: DIPP Secretary Ramesh Abh
* Unit Oban Fashions Pvt Ltd had entered into license agreement with Fruit of Loom Inc., subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Company
MUMBAI, March 7 India's Reliance Capital Ltd has sold a less than 1 percent stake in payments and e-commerce startup One97 Communications to Alibaba Group Holding for 2.75 billion rupees ($41.25 million), a source with direct knowledge of deal said on Tuesday.
* Says declared ‘Nakkash Probuild Private Limited' as a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. Source text: http://bit.ly/2n56Lk5 Further company coverage:
* Says decided to sell part of investment made in the shares of Wamil Clothing Private Limited
* Says Dick Enterprises Pvt Ltd becomes co's unit Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mb7jZb) Further company coverage:
* Deal is non-cash; Bharti to take on Telenor's payment commitments