Electra Private Equity PLC (ELTA.L)
26 Jun 2017
* NAV per share of 5,544p, a total return of 10 percent for the six-month period and 30 percent over last twelve months
* Epiris announces sale of Pine Unit Trust for 95 million stg
* Epiris is pleased to announce that its portfolio company axio group ("axio") has agreed sale of techinsights to oakley capital
* Epiris receives 67 million pounds ($85.83 million)from the sale of risi
* Electra Private Equity Plc is due to receive proceeds of 40 million pounds from sale.
* Electra private equity plc has received proceeds from sale of £94 million.
* Today declaring a special dividend* of £1.0 billion, representing 2,612p per share, to be paid on 5 may 2017
* Has sold Electra Private Equity Plc's remaining stake in Allflex corporation to an existing shareholder
* Portfolio company axio has agreed to sell risi to euromoney institutional investor plc for $125 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Epiris announces sale of OAG for approximately $215 million