Electra Private Equity PLC (ELTA.L)
* Today declaring a special dividend* of £1.0 billion, representing 2,612p per share, to be paid on 5 may 2017
* Has sold Electra Private Equity Plc's remaining stake in Allflex corporation to an existing shareholder
* Portfolio company axio has agreed to sell risi to euromoney institutional investor plc for $125 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Epiris announces sale of OAG for approximately $215 million
LONDON, Feb 3 Electra Private Equity is to receive 203 million pounds ($254 million) after its investment arm sold Audiotonix, a manufacturer of audio mixing consoles, to French buyout group Astorg.
* Intends to make a return of capital of up to 200 mln stg to shareholders by way of a tender offer by Morgan Stanley & Co International
LONDON, Oct 4 Electra Private Equity priced the initial public share offer for its Premier Asset Management Group on Tuesday, giving the business a market value of 140 million pounds ($179 million) and raising hopes of a pick-up in new UK share listings after a relatively barren year.
* Electra partners is pleased to announce that, following successful initial public offering ('ipo') of its portfolio company premier asset management group plc ('premier'), it expects to partially realise electra private equity plc's ('electra') investment in business