Emerson Electric Co (EMR)
23 Jun 2017
* Emerson Electric Co - Emerson trailing three-month orders increased 8 percent as of May 2017 - SEC Filing
* Emerson Electric Co sees restructuring of about $100 million in 2018 and 2019 related to acquisition of Pentair's Valves and Controls business
* Emerson Electric - April trailing 3-month orders increased 2 percent and underlying orders increased 6 percent, excluding unfavorable currency translation
Emerson Electric Co reported flat revenue, as a decline in sales in its biggest business, automation solutions, offset a rise in demand in its commercial and residential solutions business, dragging shares down as much as 5.4 percent.
* Emerson electric co - qtrly earnings per share from continuing operations $0.58
* Says qtrly sales of $3.6 billion were flat versus the prior year on both a net and underlying basis
May 2 Emerson Electric Co on Tuesday reported quarterly profit that met Wall Street estimates, helped by an increase in sales in its commercial and residential solutions business and raised its 2017 earnings forecast for the second time.
May 2 Emerson Electric Co reported a 2.4 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its commercial and residential solutions business, which makes air conditioning compressors and ignition systems for furnaces.
* Emerson completes Pentair Valves & Controls acquisition Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON The U.S. Federal Trade Commission gave its blessing to Emerson Electric Co's acquisition of industrial valve manufacturer Pentair PLC on condition that it sells Pentair's switchbox business to Crane Co .
|Hitachi, Ltd. (6501.T)||¥674||+4.00|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$27.57||+0.02|
|ABB India Ltd (ABB.NS)||Rs1,443.35||-46.65|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$104.11||+0.27|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$122.22||+0.05|
|Deere & Company (DE.N)||$123.60||-0.26|
|Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW.N)||$145.78||-0.41|
|Parker-Hannifin Corp (PH.N)||$159.63||+2.23|