Emerson Electric Co (EMR.N)
23 Feb 2017
BRUSSELS, Feb 8 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRIEF-Emerson Electric expects 2017 operating cash flow from cont ops to be about $2.5 bln - Conf Call
* FY 2017 operating cash flow from continuing operations expected to be about $2.5 billion, flat to the prior year- conf call
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.48 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Emerson Electric Co reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by strong demand in China for its air conditioning and refrigeration parts, and the company raised its full-year sales and earnings forecasts.
* Sees FY 2017 adj. sales flat to down 2 pct vs decline of 1-3 pct
* Emerson Electric Co - qtrly net sales were $3.2 billion, down 4 percent, or 3 percent on an underlying basis
Feb 7 Emerson Electric Co reported a 20.5 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its commercial and residential solutions business, which makes ignition systems for furnaces and air conditioning compressors.
* Says it completed acquisition of drive-motor and power generator business from the U.S.-based firm Emerson Electric Co
* Emerson issues update regarding sale of Leroy-Somer and control techniques to Nidec Corp
BRIEF-Emerson Electric says underlying orders were flat, excluding unfavorable currency translation, for trailing three-month period
* Emerson Electric - trailing three-month orders decreased 4 percent as monthly orders continue to reflect "improving conditions in energy related markets"
|Hitachi, Ltd. (6501.T)||¥633||-1.00|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$30.02||-0.31|
|ABB India Ltd (ABB.NS)||Rs1,194.95||-14.70|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$94.21||-1.34|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$112.32||+0.23|
|Deere & Company (DE.N)||$107.73||-1.92|
|Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW.N)||$130.42||+0.30|
|Parker-Hannifin Corp (PH.N)||$153.70||--|