E.ON SE (ENAKF.PK)
17 Aug 2017
* Shares down 1.7 pct, among biggest DAX losers (Recasts, adds Kepler Cheuvreux, M&A context, updates shares)
FRANKFURT, Aug 9 E.ON Chief Executive Johannes Teyssen said business in Turkey was going well, adding the group expected power demand in the country to rise and flagging a possible listing of Enerjisa, its local joint venture with Sabanci.
FRANKFURT, Aug 9 German utility E.ON hedged forward 94 percent of nuclear power production in 2018 and 42 percent of output in 2019 at its PreussenElektra subsidiary, slides released for analysts' and press calls on Wednesday showed.
* Shares up more than 3 pct to record high (Adds details on H1 earnings, generation business)
FRANKFURT German utility E.ON's PreussenElektra nuclear business plans to cut at least 1,000 of its 2,000-strong workforce by 2026 as a consequence of Germany's exit from nuclear power, it said on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT, July 12 German utility E.ON's PreussenElektra nuclear business plans to cut at least 1,000 of its 2,000-strong workforce by 2026 as a consequence of Germany's exit from nuclear power, it said on Wednesday.
* Says wins three-year "smart utility" deal from E.ON in Sweden Source text in Finnish: http://www.publicnow.com/view/393BB88BF46031B51615F5B541B6332332738144 Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
ESSEN, Germany Uniper , the power plant and energy trading business spun off by E.ON , said it was seeing growing interest from investors, citing a 74-percent rise in shares since it was listed in September last year.
* Shares second-best performers among European utilities (Adds CEO comment, context on M&A, shares)
* Companies could share 7 billion euro windfall (Adds government reaction, analyst, updates shares)