E.ON SE (EONGn.DE)
FRANKFURT, March 27 German utility E.ON plans to issue bonds worth up to 3 billion euros ($3.26 billion) this year, returning to the market after an eight-year absence, its chief executive told German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.
* And E.ON have made an agreement about restructuring of Enerjisa Enerji and its subsidiaries
FRANKFURT Shares in E.ON rose 1.7 percent early on Friday, a day after the German utility raised 1.35 billion euros ($1.4 billion) by selling 200 million new shares.
FRANKFURT, March 17 Shares in E.ON rose 1.7 percent early on Friday, a day after the German utility raised 1.35 billion euros ($1.4 billion) by selling 200 million new shares.
* Will receive proceeds of about 1.35 billion euros from capital increase
* E.ON SE: bookrunner says orders below 6.72 euros risk missing; books close at 7.40pm UK Further company coverage:
* E.On Se : bookrunner says price guidance of 6.71-6.72 euros; books to close at 7.30 pm UK Further company coverage:
* E.ON SE: Bookrunner says books are covered, pricing guidance to follow Further company coverage:
* E.ON SE: Bookrunner says price range of 6.71 euros to market (1.8% - 0.0% discount) Further company coverage:
ESSEN, Germany E.ON will shed assets and cut 1,300 jobs to reduce its 26-billion euro ($27.6 billion) debt pile, it said on Wednesday, after reporting its biggest-ever net loss, one of the biggest in German corporate history. | Video