Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD)
16 Aug 2017
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.33 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Enterprise Products Partners Lp - "company has prevailed in its appeal against energy transfer partners."
* Enterprise and Navigator Gas to develop ethylene marine export terminal
* Enterprise announces additional contracts for midland to echo pipeline system
* Enterprise products partners lp - board of general partner declared an increase in quarterly cash distribution paid to partners to $0.42 per common unit
* Enterprise products partners - adding 300 million cubic feet/day of capacity at cryogenic natural gas processing facility under construction near Orla, Texas
NEW YORK U.S. pipeline operators are selling their underused space at steep discounts to keep crude flowing - angering shippers and distorting an already opaque market for oil trading.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.33 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Enterprise Products Partners to build shin oak NGL pipeline from Permian basin to Mont Belvieu
* Construction of a new 571-mile pipeline to transport volumes of natural gas liquids
* Enterprise Products Partners LP - general partner declared an increase in quarterly cash distribution paid to partners to $0.415 per common unit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: