Epizyme Inc (EPZM.OQ)
17 Feb 2017
* Epizyme elects Kevin Conroy to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Epizyme receives positive written response from FDA allowing enrollment of patients with follicular lymphoma in U.S.
* Epizyme Inc - received a positive written response from FDA allowing enrollment of patients with follicular lymphoma in U.S.
* Epizyme announces fast track designation for tazemetostat in DLBCL and provides solid tumor program update
* Says plans to report efficacy, safety and biomarker data from both phase 2 studies on tazemetostat in first half of 2017
* Epizyme appoints Pamela Strode as vice president, regulatory affairs and quality assurance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Earns $6 million milestone payment from Glaxosmithkline for initiation of clinical development with first in-class PRMT5 inhibitor
* Independent data monitoring committee confirmed that study cohort related to tazemetostat has surpassed its pre-specified futility hurdle