19 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||kr309,896.19|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||3,305.05|
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 17 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised the Outlook on Sweden-based Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson's (Ericsson) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to Stable from Negative and affirmed the IDR and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB+.' The network modernisation strategy the company embarked upon in 2010 has improved its market position and the revenue mix has shifted in favour of margin accretive capacity expansion and upgrade
ADDIS ABABA, Dec 11 - Swedish telecom group Ericsson is set to sign a contract with Ethiopia to expand telecom infrastructure, taking a slice of an $800 million contract from Chinese firm ZTE Corp because of a row over terms, a senior official told Reuters on Thursday.
* Court to hear case Feb. 5; orders Flipkart to stop sales (Adds details from court order, Xiaomi India business context)
* Ericsson : Vodafone and Ericsson deploy first radio dot system at Dutch university Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Reliance communications and ericsson sign nationwide managed services contract
* MTN Uganda deploys Ericsson Converged Wallet solution to support more than seven million current mobile wallet users and 50,000 agents.Further company coverage: (Reporting by Johan Sennero)
* Says to cut costs by 9 bln SEK with full effect in 2017
STOCKHOLM - Ericsson will continue to increase its sales to clients that are not telecom operators, its chief executive told reporters at the firm's capital markets day on Thursday.
STOCKHOLM, Nov 13 - Ericsson will continue to increase its sales to clients that are not telecom operators, its chief executive told reporters at the firm's capital markets day on Thursday.
STOCKHOLM - Telecom equipment and services group Ericsson tempered its outlook for growth in its main market segments on Thursday and said it plans billions of Swedish crowns in cost savings that will include staff cuts.