Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)
22 Jul 2016
* Says UKTV extends broadcast services contract with Ericsson
STOCKHOLM Two of Swedish telecom group Ericsson's main owners have decided Chief Executive Hans Vestberg needs to step down as soon as a replacement can be found, the business newspaper Dagens Industri reported on Tuesday, citing unnamed sources.
STOCKHOLM, July 19 Two of Swedish telecom group Ericsson's main owners have decided Chief Executive Hans Vestberg needs to step down as soon as a replacement can be found, the business newspaper Dagens Industri reported on Tuesday, citing unnamed sources.
STOCKHOLM Mobile telecom gear maker Ericsson forecast a third consecutive year of comparable sales declines on Tuesday, saying it would step up cost cuts in the face of deteriorating market conditions after its results fell short of market expectations.
* Expects current sales trends, business mix to persist (Writes through with context)
* CEO says we don't feel company loses market share Further company coverage:
* Ericsson CFO says emerging markets, hit by weak currencies and oil prices, most important factor behind weak H2 outlook Further company coverage:
STOCKHOLM, July 19 Mobile telecom equipment maker Ericsson posted second-quarter operating profit and sales below market expectations on Tuesday and said it was cutting costs further to match weak demand.
STOCKHOLM Swedish telecom equipment maker Ericsson defended its accounting practices after a newspaper questioned the way it booked future sales which had yet to be invoiced.
* Says to sell activity of its subsidiary Abentel to Ericsson