Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)
27 Feb 2017
* Network deal will enable co to start 5G and IOT by providing network virtualization services Source: (http://bit.ly/2lY0j1r) Further company coverage:
* Ericsson says Ericsson and Panasonic will join forces to bring Panasonic lithium ion batteries to Ericsson's energy-as-a-service solution, reducing total cost of ownership by 20% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Johan Ahlander)
* Says Ericsson issuing two bonds of eur 500m each, maturing in 2021 and 2024
* Says nomination committee proposes Jon Fredrik Baksaas, Jan Carlson and Eric A. Elzvik as new board members Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Now deploying LTE-U technology in LTE network, following FCC certification of equipment from strategic partners Ericsson and Nokia Source text: (http://t-mo.co/2mcF219) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Ericsson gains on Cisco takeover speculation (Adds details, closing prices)
LONDON, Feb 22 European shares climbed to a new 14-month high on Wednesday, supported by well-received earnings updates from companies such as Lloyds, Telefonica Deutschland and Scor.
* Ericsson says tapped by Verizon Enterprise Solutions to provide enabling support for NFV services Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
STOCKHOLM Mobile telecom equipment maker Ericsson cut its annual dividend by 73 percent, with its new CEO saying the Swedish company would prioritize profitability after it suffered an operating loss in the last three months of 2016.
* New CEO says investments to be reassessed (Adds CFO, analyst comment)