Eurosic SA (ESIC.PA)
22 Jul 2016
* Sale of 2,150 sqm building to Swisslife REIM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Expansion of the support of Fonciere de Paris shareholders to Eurosic offer
* Announced on Thursday it is on track to sell its "between" building in La Defense (Paris) to Primonial Reim on the basis of a price of 165 million euros excluding taxes
* Assurances du Credit Mutuel says favours Eurosic offer for Fonciere de Paris over Gecina's bid Further company coverage:
PARIS, May 26 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* Board decides to maintain original conditions of offer for Fonciere de Paris Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Bought 22.7 pct stake held by Allianz for 145 euros ($165.02) per share
* Says it received approval of the competition authority in the frame of its merger with Foncière de Paris Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Signs acquisition of a portfolio of assets in Italy for a total volume of 120.5 million euros ($136.6 million)
* Q1 revenue 36.8 million euros versus 34.4 million euros year ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Eurosic SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.