Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL.PA)
24 Jun 2016
* Announced on Thursday the launch and pricing of a 500 million euro ($562.9 million) eurobond due 2021 to refinance the March 2017 bond
* Announced on Thursday quarterly review of the CAC family indices
LONDON, May 13 European shares rebounded from losses earlier in Friday's session as strong U.S. retail sales data buoyed markets, although satellite company Eutelsat plunged nearly 30 percent after slashing its outlook.
LONDON, May 13 European shares rebounded from losses earlier in the session on Friday, as strong U.S. retail sales data buoyed markets, although satellite company Eutelsat plunged 30 percent after slashing its outlook.
MILAN, May 13 European shares lost ground on Friday, with satellite firm Eutelsat plunging after slashing its outlook for the year, while Bouygues rose on well-received results.
** Taken from Fri's low, Inmarsat has lost c.780 mln stg of its market cap since May 4, day before it cut FY revs guidance, citing tough trading environment & weakening demand
* Q3 revenues of 383 million euros ($435.82 million), up 4.2 pct reported and 1.1 pct at constant currency
* Rai, Italy's national public broadcaster and Eutelsat are teaming up Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Signed contract with AB Groupe to renew its satellites capacities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Announced on Thursday the quarterly review of the CAC family indices
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Eutelsat Communications SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Berman Sarrazin
Provider : Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Provider : GlobalData
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.