Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL.PA)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€5,777.99|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||220.11|
* Operator OTE S.A. selects Eutelsat KA-SAT satellite to deliver new satellite broadband service to homes across Greece
* Eutelsat Communications and Spacecom sign partnership agreement for digital entertainment services
* To offer with Isocel satellite connection service to Benin fiscal administration
* Zambia's Muvi TV platform doubles digital channel line-up on Eutelsat 7B satellite
* Eutelsat Communications and Orange conclude multi-year agreement for C-band capacity on 3B satellite to broaden Orange capabilities across Africa Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom: +48 58 698 39 20; Gdynia.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Vizocom selects Eutelsat 21b satellite to implement connectivity service in countries with harsh and challenging environments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom: +48 58 698 39 20)
* Says it has signed a strategic partnership with Media Broadcast to market Newsspotter+, a satellite-based IP broadcast solution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom: +48 58 698 39 20; Gdynia.email@example.com)
* Collaborates with Mstar Semiconductor, Aston and Quadrille Ingenierie to implement and validate push video-on-demand (VOD) Source text for Eikon: [ID: nBwbL2dj0a] Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom: +48 58 698 39 20)
* Said on Tuesday that Global Technology has selected its IP Easy satellite broadband service for use in the Republic of Guyana
July 31 - Airbus Group NV : * Says to build Eutelsat 172b European satellite to be launched in H1
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Eutelsat Communications SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.