Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL.PA)
* H1 2014/2015 revenue 722.8 million euros ($817.63 million) versus 647.4 million euros a year ago
* Telekom Austria group takes relationship with Eutelsat beyond TV to high-speed satellite broadband
* Long-term agreements extension is for capacity on Eutelsat 16A satellite Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Poland's nc+ extends long-term Eutelsat relationship with HOT BIRD satellite capacity renewal
* Announces collaboration with Nethope to improve connectivity solutions for humanitarian organisations in West Africa since outbreak of ebola crisis
* Approved payment of dividend of 1.03 euros per share for financial year ended 30 June 2014
* Announces its NewsSpotter service has been selected by iTELE
* Affiliate Eutelsat Broadband and its Croatian partner Intersat Telecom sign agreement with Croatian Post
* Operator OTE S.A. selects Eutelsat KA-SAT satellite to deliver new satellite broadband service to homes across Greece
* Eutelsat Communications and Spacecom sign partnership agreement for digital entertainment services
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Wright Reports
Eutelsat Communications SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.