Entercom Communications Corp (ETM.N)
17 Feb 2017
* Agreement with Entercom provides that Entercom must pay to co $30 million termination fee under certain circumstances - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2kZL6to] Further company coverage:
CBS Corp will merge its radio business with Entercom Communications Corp in a tax-free deal, which the companies said would create the second-largest radio broadcaster in the United States by revenue.
Feb 2 CBS Corp will merge its radio business with Entercom Communications Corp in a tax-free deal, which the companies said would create the second-largest radio broadcaster in the United States by revenue.
* CBS corporation and entercom announce merger of CBS radio with Entercom to create preeminent radio platform
* Entercom communications corp - has retained spencer stuart, an executive search firm, to help identify a successor
* Entercom communications - during quarter, co settled legal claim with British Petroleum related to deepwater horizon oil spill in Gulf Of Mexico in 2010
* Entercom Communications Corp - on november 1, Co, subsidiary, Entercom radio entered into a new senior secured credit facility - SEC Filing
* Entercom agrees to acquire four radio stations in Charlotte, NC from Beasley Broadcast Group