Entergy Corp (ETR)
5 Dec 2016
Nov 23 - Entergy Corp said on Wednesday it will pursue various options to renew licenses to operate its Indian Point nuclear power plant for another two decades after New York's highest court ruled against the company this week.
Nov 21 - The New York Court of Appeals, the highest court in the state, ruled on Monday that the New York Department of State (NYDOS) has the right to review Indian Point's Coastal Zone Management application.
Nov 17 Entergy Corp's FitzPatrick nuclear power plant in New York has been approved for sale to Exelon Corp, the New York Public Service Commission (PSC) said on Thursday.
BRIEF-Entergy Corp unit receives approval from Louisiana Public Service Commission to build new power plant in St. Charles Parish
* Plant scheduled to be in service by June 2019, will cost approximately $869 million to build
* Entergy says to sell entergy nuclear vermont yankee and transfer us nuclear regulatory commission licenses to subsidiaries of northstar group services
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.87 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $2.00 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Consumer watchdog Public Citizen on Tuesday urged the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to reject the application for Entergy Corp to sell the FitzPatrick nuclear power plant in New York to Exelon Corp.
Oct 11 Consumer watchdog Public Citizen on Tuesday urged the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to reject the application for Entergy Corp to sell the FitzPatrick nuclear power plant in New York to Exelon Corp .
* On Sept 16 will redeem all $150 million principal amount of its outstanding first mortgage bonds, 5.875% series due June 15, 2041 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Enel S.p.A. (ENEI.MI)||€3.74||--|
|RWE AG (RWEG.DE)||€11.95||+0.21|
|RWE AG (RWEG_p.DE)||€8.82||+0.18|
|Endesa SA (ELE.MC)||€19.27||+0.03|
|Exelon Corporation (EXC.N)||$33.32||+0.31|
|EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP.LS)||€2.69||--|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$59.20||+0.50|
|FirstEnergy Corp. (FE.N)||$30.50||-0.07|
|OGE Energy Corp. (OGE.N)||$32.41||+0.07|