Entergy Corp (ETR)
24 May 2017
May 18 Entergy Corp returned its 1,035-megawatt Indian Point 3 reactor in New York to service on Thursday after the unit was shut down for refueling in March, the company said in a statement.
* Entergy Corp - affirmed its 2017 operational guidance in range of $4.75 to $5.35 per share
* CEO Leo Denault's FY 2016 total compensation $13.5 million versus $13.1 million in FY 2015 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2mRuOTP Further company coverage:
* Says raised its dividend for the second consecutive year in 2016
* Entergy Corp - approved an amendment and restatement of company's bylaws
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.87 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Entergy Corp's over 40-year old Indian Point nuclear power plant will be shut by 2021 because of concerns for the safety of millions of New Yorkers in and around the Big Apple, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced on Monday.
Jan 9 Entergy Corp's over 40-year old Indian Point nuclear power plant will be shut by 2021 because of concerns for the safety of millions of New Yorkers in and around the Big Apple, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced on Monday.
Entergy Corp's Indian Point nuclear power plant in New York state will shut down by April 2021, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced on Monday, due primarily to its proximity to the heavily populated New York City area.
Jan 9 The Indian Point nuclear plant will shut down by April 2021, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo announced on Monday, under an agreement the state reached with Entergy Corp .
|Enel S.p.A. (ENEI.MI)||€4.74||-0.05|
|RWE AG (RWEG.DE)||€17.50||-0.00|
|RWE AG (RWEG_p.DE)||€12.76||+0.01|
|Endesa SA (ELE.MC)||€21.73||-0.02|
|Exelon Corporation (EXC.N)||$35.76||+0.40|
|EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP.LS)||€3.17||-0.03|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$69.97||+0.38|
|FirstEnergy Corp. (FE.N)||$28.59||+0.09|
|OGE Energy Corp. (OGE.N)||$34.96||+0.18|