Entergy Corp (ETR.N)
29 Sep 2016
* On Sept 16 will redeem all $150 million principal amount of its outstanding first mortgage bonds, 5.875% series due June 15, 2041 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Files for potential senior notes offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2aYvVhe) Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
New York state energy regulators on Monday approved a plan to pay several upstate nuclear power plants up to $965 million over two years to keep the reactors in service and meet the state's carbon reduction goals.
July 19 - Administrative Law Judges at the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission gave parties opposed to the relicensing of Entergy Corp's Indian Point nuclear power plant until March 2017 to file papers in response to a bolt issue at the plant.
* Entergy in discussions for the potential sale of the James A. Fitzpatrick nuclear power plant to Exelon
BRIEF-Entergy Corp says identifies and stops flow of lubricating oil at James A. Fitzpatrick nuclear power plant
* Entergy Corp says identifies and stops flow of lubricating oil at its James A. Fitzpatrick nuclear power plant Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Will redeem all outstanding First Mortgage Bonds, 6% series, in amount of $75 million at redemption price of 100 percent of principal Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
May 5 - The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) told its staff to re-evaluate aspects of a severe accident mitigation analysis as part of Entergy Corp's application to renew the licenses for the Indian Point nuclear power plant in New York.
BRIEF-As you sow - supports shareholder proposal requesting report on entergy's plans for increasing distributed energy
* Supports shareholder proposal requesting report on entergy's plans for increasing distributed energy - sec filing Source text : http://1.usa.gov/1NPLxTq Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
|Enel S.p.A. (ENEI.MI)||€3.97||--|
|RWE AG (RWEG.DE)||€15.35||--|
|RWE AG (RWEG_p.DE)||€11.23||--|
|Endesa SA (ELE.MC)||€19.05||--|
|Exelon Corporation (EXC.N)||$33.29||-0.72|
|EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP.LS)||€2.99||--|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$64.50||-0.86|
|FirstEnergy Corp. (FE.N)||$33.17||-0.37|
|OGE Energy Corp. (OGE.N)||$32.11||-0.61|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (ETR). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for ETR: the economy's impact on ETR's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.