Exelon Corp (EXC.N)
22 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$27,829.40|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||859.20|
July 8 - Exelon Corp's 614-megawatt Oyster Creek nuclear power plant in New Jersey commenced a plant shutdown on Monday night for maintenance of safety equipment that operates valves located inside the drywell, the company said in a statement. The statement did not provide any timeline for the work at the reactor or any tentative return date. ---------------------------------------------------------- PLANT BACKGROUND/TIMELINE STATE: New Jersey COUNTY: Ocean TOWN: For
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK, May 30 - U.S. environmental regulators could throw a lifeline to the nation's ailing nuclear power fleet when they unveil landmark carbon pollution curbs next week, heeding calls from operators like Exelon Corp to acknowledge nuclear energy as a valuable way to reduce emissions.
NEW YORK, May 2 - Nuclear power producer Exelon Corp will launch next week a $7.221 billion fully committed bridge loan to back its $6.83 billion purchase of Pepco Holdings Inc, sources told Thomson Reuters LPC. The combination will create the biggest Mid-Atlantic electric and gas utility.
- Exelon Corp said it would buy Pepco Holdings Inc for $6.83 billion, helping it overtake Duke Energy Corp as the biggest power distribution company in the United States.
* Offers to buy Pepco for $6.83 bln, or $27.25/share in cash
(Adds Shell, Vale, Etihad Etisalat, America Movil and others; updates Exelon Corp)
* Twitter hits record intraday low, eBay also down after results
* Indexes: Dow, S&P little changed, Nasdaq off 0.3 pct (Updates to market open)
* Futures dip: Dow 2 pts, S&P 2 pts, Nasdaq 10 pts (Adds jobs, GDP data, comment; updates prices)
- Nuclear power company Exelon Corp agreed to buy utility company Pepco Holdings Inc for more than $5.4 billion in cash, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the transaction.
|PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna SA (PGE.WA)||--||--|
|AES Corp (AES.N)||$15.02||-0.05|
|PPL Corporation (PPL.N)||$34.17||-0.12|
|Entergy Corporation (ETR.N)||$74.57||-0.25|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP.N)||$25.66||-0.06|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP_pa.N)||$83.00||-1.56|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP_pe.N)||$90.00||-2.00|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXPPL.PK)||$86.25||-4.75|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP_pd.N)||$88.52||+0.02|
|ERM Power Ltd (EPW.AX)||$1.88||+0.09|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (EXC). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for EXC: the economy's impact on EXC's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.