Experian PLC (EXPN.L)
July 18 Experian Plc, the world's biggest credit data company, reported a 6 percent increase in first-quarter revenue from ongoing activities thanks to a strong performance from its North America business.
* In three months ended 30 June 2017, total revenue growth from ongoing activities was 6 percent at constant exchange rates and organic revenue growth was 4 percent
* Mike Rogers has been appointed as a new independent non-executive director with effect from 1 July 2017, and as chairman-designate of remuneration committee
* Experian sinks further as Jefferies cuts to 'hold' (Updates after market close)
LONDON, May 19 Britain's major share index recovered on Friday after a pullback in the previous session, marching towards its fourth straight week of gains as investors focused on underlying earnings growth and better economic data.
* Berendsen skyrockets as it rejects Elis takeover offer (Adds details, closing prices)
LONDON, May 18 British shares headed for their worst day in a month on Thursday, leading Europe-wide losses as political turmoil in the U.S. soured the "Trump trade" which has powered the FTSE to record highs.
May 18 Experian Plc, the world's biggest credit data company, expects another year of good growth, it said on Thursday, after reporting a 5 percent rise in full-year organic revenue from ongoing activities at constant exchange rates, helped by strong growth across all regions.
* FY revenue 4.335 billion USD versus 4.237 billion USD year ago
NEW YORK Credit bureau Experian Plc has joined forces with technology firm BioCatch to use behavioral biometrics to help its clients spot fraudsters applying for credit cards and other lending products online, the companies said on Friday.