Ford Motor Co (F.N)
30 Aug 2016
* Ford credit chairman and ceo bernard silverstone to retire after 37 years; joy falotico named as successor Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Ford Motor Co said on Wednesday it was recalling about 91,000 vehicles worldwide to replace faulty fuel-pump parts that could potentially cause a car to stall without warning.
Aug 24 Ford Motor Co said on Wednesday it was recalling about 91,000 vehicles worldwide to replace faulty fuel-pump parts that could potentially cause a car to stall without warning.
* Ford issues two safety recalls and one safety compliance recall in North America
STOCKHOLM Volvo Car Group has agreed a $300 million alliance with Uber to develop self-driving cars, the latest move by traditional vehicle manufacturers to team up with Silicon Valley firms seen as threats to their industry.
PALO ALTO/DETROIT Ford Motor Co plans to offer a fully automated driverless vehicle for commercial ride-sharing in 2021, the automaker announced Tuesday, expanding its efforts in driverless cars and ride sharing - two areas where rivals have already made inroads.
* Self-driving cars for customers will follow ride sharing rollout
* Intend to have high-volume, fully autonomous SAE level 4-capable vehicle in commercial operation in 2021 in ride-hailing or ride-sharing service
* Store will be renamed DCH Ford of Thousand Oaks and will add $65 million in estimated annual revenues Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Ford Motor Co said it was recalling about 830,000 vehicles in North America to replace side-door latches that could unlatch while driving.
|Hyundai Motor Co (005380.KS)||₩133,000.00||+500.00|
|Hyundai Motor Co (005385.KS)||₩95,800.00||+100.00|
|Hyundai Motor Co (005387.KS)||₩100,500.00||-1,000.00|
|Hyundai Motor Co (005389.KS)||₩90,200.00||-100.00|
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥6,238||+52.00|
|Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267.T)||¥3,170||+14.00|
|Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)||¥1,015||+12.00|
|Suzuki Motor Corp (7269.T)||¥3,429||+98.00|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE)||€125.40||+0.60|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG.DE)||€131.20||+0.35|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for F: the economy's impact on F's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.