Fabege AB (FABG.ST)
Nov 17 Fabege AB : * Solna Business Park joins Citylab Action Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Decided to reduce its loan-to-value ratio target and to also increase its surplus ratio target.
* Says Fabege AB sells whole stake of 2.6 million shares in Catena AB Source text for Eikon:
* Has divested 2,619,342 shares in Catena AB, corresponding to 10.2 pct of share capital, to a group of institutional investors
* Says has conducted its first green issue within recently established green framework of Nya Svensk Fastighetsfinansiering AB (SFF)
* Says expects 2015 prop management result to exceed 960 million SEK Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* Q3 rental income 495 million Swedish crowns ($59.7) million versus 526 million crowns year ago
* Says EVRY has decided to renew its contract with Fabege for Sliparen 2 property and has signed a 12-year contract for about 12,000 square meters
* Has jointly with SEB, Nya Svensk FastighetsFinansiering AB (Nya SFF) developed a Green Framework for the company's MTN programme
* Announces green financing from the European Investment Bank (EIB)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Fabege AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.