Fabege AB (FABG.ST)
28 Apr 2017
* Q1 RENTAL INCOME SEK 546 MILLION VERSUS SEK 519 MILLION YEAR AGO
* PROJECT IS PLANNED TO START THIS SPRING, WITH SALES OF APARTMENTS SCHEDULED FOR AUTUMN 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Signed an agreement with Naturvårdsverket on moving to Trikåfabriken in Hammarby Sjöstad
* IT company Avensia has signed a lease for 1,700 m² in Wihlborgs' new-build project Posthornet in central Lund Source text for Eikon:
* Acquired development rights for an additional 6,800 m² of office space.
* Has signed leases with three new tenants at Baltzar City in Malmö.
* Signed lease for 1,400 square meters in city block, Sirius, under construction in Nyhamnen, Malmö Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 rental income 525 million Swedish crowns ($59 million)versus 475 million crowns year ago
* Has issued 300 million Swedish crowns ($33.91 million) under framework of its Green MTN programme subject to special conditions with regard to sustainability and environment
* Tyréns will lease a total of around 5,500 square meters in renovated and extended property